Saturday, October 9, 2010

Something I need to get off my chest..

I feel like I need to kinda write down some of my frustrations as of late on my blog. Lately I've found that I often have a very ambitious outlook as far as what I want to achieve as far as school, career, family, and overall skills. Unfortunately as I continue onto my goal and  it doesn't quite meet my expectations. I tend to make myself feel bad about how it turned out or just feel discouraged about whether or not it is still worth doing. I often find myself in this paticular situation at school in paticular, but I'm trying to keep myself motivated and from being completely discouraged by things I can't control. Something that keeps reminding me to go forward is these simple words. "nothing in this world worth having comes easy."




1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! Don't worry Tyler, just keep going, one step at a time, and you will get there. p.s. I love Scrubs.

    ReplyDelete