Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I guess you could call this THE LIST

Thrice




















Ever since going to the Warped Tour back in high school I've always been a really big fan of music and specifically concerts. I LOVE concerts. Some of my friends have asked me how many concerts I've been to and I've had a hard time putting together a list...until now. These are all the bands that I've seen live (some at the same concert). 
Rise Against
Head and the heart

  • New Found Glory
  • Arcade Fire
  • Local Natives
  • Sondre Lerche
  • Thrice
  • Thursday
  • 311
  • The Fray
  • Relient K
  • Jacks Mannequin
  • Something Corporate
  • Saosin
  • Mest 
  • Dynamite Boy
  • Allister
  • The Early November
  • Alkaline Trio
  • Death Cab For Cutie
  • Peter Frampton
  • Styx
  • Reo speedwagon
  • Creed 
  • Our lady peace
  • Fun
  • Relient k 
  • Paramore
  • Jimmy eat world 
  • Blink 182 
  • Green day
  • Brand new
  • Offspring
  • Airborne toxic event
  • Mxpx
  • AFI
  • Acceptance
  • Anberlin
  • Armor for sleep
  • Rise against
  • Avenged sevenfold
  • Allred
  • Alien ant farm
  • Fall out boy
  • Starting line
  • Transiberian orchestra
  • The eagles
  • BTO
  • Audio karate
  • Ace enders 
  • Cute is what we aim for
  • Mae
  • Matchbook romance
  • Secondhand serenade
  • We shot the moon
  • Parachute
  • Australian pink floyd
  • Def leppard
  • Poison
  • Cheap trick
  • Fourteen days from forever
  • Red jumpsuit aparatus
  • NOFX
  • Midtown
  • Dear and the headlights
  • Yellowcard
  • 12 stones
  • Unwritten law
  • Tsunami bomb
  • Billy idol 
  • Reel big fish
  • Fictionist
  • Small town sinners
  • No use for a name
  • Face to face
  • 38 special
  • Melissa ethridge
  • Ben folds 
  • Windsor dirve
  • Mae
  • She & him
  • U2
  • Iron & wine
  • Head and the heart
  • Kishi Bashi
  • Cary Brothers
  • Joshua Radin
  • Ace Enders
  • Senses Fail
  • The Transplants
And here is what i call my "Bucket List" of bands I want to see in concert before I die (don't make fun of me I still like country).


  • Mumford and Sons
  • Coldplay
  • Foo Fighters
  • Dashboard Confessional
  • Minus the Bear
  • Tim Mcgraw
  • Taking Back Sunday
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • AC/DC
  • Taylor Swift
  • Paul McCartney (or Ringo either former beatle is acceptable)
  • Fleet Foxes
  • Rush
Some of these are pretty easy to accomplish, some are gonna be pricey, but I'll tell you what I'm sure they'll be worth it

*Update my friend Jordan kindly reminded me about Garth Brookes so he is now on the bucketlist. Garth get out of retirement! I'll buy you a coke!!!

1 comment:

  1. Rush is INSANE live, and you should see Garth, you know this.

    ReplyDelete