Saturday, April 14, 2012

Life's a Happy Song

So I know it's been along time since I've shared some new music with all of you so I thought I should pick up the slack and share not just like one or two bands but five bands I've been totally enjoying over the last few weeks! I tell you what there's not much like listening to some good music to cast worries aside. C.S. Lewis once said, "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." I hope you enjoy a few of my fav tracks and as friends your able to have these songs that have touched me can touch your heart as well. Check these bands out in your free time. Trust me they're legit and you won't regret it.


Good Old War



Avalanche City


Dawes




Family of the Year





Avett Brothers


No comments:

Post a Comment