Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG POST!!!

Well here goes nothing! :) I gotta say this is kind of a long time coming...I've been thinking of starting a blog months ago when i realized that alot of my friends had been doing them. Seeing how nice their's are makes me feel a little intimidated starting my own (the closest i've come is through facebook notes) so i'm diving headfirst and seeing whether i sink or swim. Another reason for doing this is I've been trying to keep a journal for so long but I always find myself going back to my computer because my more comfortable with a keyboard then I am with a pen. So I hope you enjoy my insights and everyday life. If not than tough luck cause you already read it! hahaha :) just kidding. 

So a little about me...My name is Tyler Lambert (if you didn't know that then why are you on my blog!?) I live in Centerville, Utah. I just turned 24 years old and I live with my family right now as I'm going to school. I am one of two siblings, my sister Kjarinda is the youngest and she is going to Utah State right now looking to go into nursing. She just turned 20 in june (which makes me the oldest if you couldn't do the math). I'm a huge fan of the arts and music expecially. I've probably seen over 50 bands live (don't believe me? I can name them all! :) I would be incocolible without my trusty ipod in hand. I'm pretty much open to doing anything once. Life is too short to regret not trying something new everyday. Hopefully this blog can be a nice update for my friends on whats going on in my life and an outlet for my thoughts. Hope to be posting again soon :)

-Tyler


1 comment:

  1. Good luck man. I do it as a public journal as well, and, like any journal, it can be hard to keep current. I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete