Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oh curse you auto correct




Ok so I thought I would share what has to be one of the funniest mistakes in twitter history (ok probably not that big). I was on twitter a couple months ago (october i think) and it happened to have been raining all day. It was a virtual downpour for most of the week and I had gotten really tired of all the rain. Though now I'd gladly take rain to a snowstorm this time of year. Anyway one of my twitter friends Sigrid Larsen (@siggypoop) made to comment that she "loves the rain cause I get to have a warm cup of cocoa". I thought that was a good idea! So I replied back, "I love the rain though I also like to be outside with a blanket to go with my cocoa."

As i waited to hear a reply from someone I got a message from my other friend Aubrey. She said, "Uh what?" I was instantly confused so I looked to see if maybe I didn't phrase it right and I looked and...it wasn't that...necessarily. My auto correct on my ipod touch changed to word cocoa. To what you ask? Well let me just repeat what it wrote. "I love the rain though I also like to be outside with a blanket to go with my COCK." (capitalized for emphasis) yes my auto correct mistaked the word cocoa for cock. Apparently my auto correct either is or thinks I'm a little perv. When i found out I was mortified for a moment and thought it was utterly hiliarious. Later on both of my friends told me it was the funniest thing they've seen and it made their day. So I thankfully got off without everyone thinking I'm a weird guy who likes to go outside with a blanket and his....yea. Moral of the story make sure to read what your sending...you never know when auto correct can bite you in the butt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment