Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Goals for 2011

So I thought I'd maybe shed some light on 2011. 2010 definitely wasn't my favorite year. While I had some great times and made great friends there was so much personal turmoil I can't help but be grateful it's behind me. This new year looks to be a great one. My car will be paid off in a few months, I will finally graduate with my first 2 year degree and will be moving on to a university, a new job in my future, no braces, and new goals for the new year to help me be more in charge of my life. This will be my year I want to take chances to be a better more responsible person, to be more spiritually mature, to not be afraid of who I am and to not be so hard on myself. An optimistic attitude towards life and all its challenges.


"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."-Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment